Sea Jay Goes North 2011

Sea Jay Goes North  2011
Dawes Glacier Endicott Arm Alaska

Monday, August 30, 2010

Blind Channel 8/28/2010






We heeded for Blind Channel and arrived just after noon. The dock manager "Nick"said he would take me fishing and get a Ling Cod within 30 minutes so I said "your on".Mark Nick and I left the dock at 5 pm and withing 30 minutes Nick caught a 13 pound Ling and I caught a rock. Next morning Kim and I went out and within 30 minutes she caught a 16 pound Ling and I caught another rock. We had an excellent dinner at their restaurant and we highly recommend this stopping off place. We left Blind Channel with Big Sky at 11 am after Kim got her Ling cleaned and cruised to Campbell River at a leisurely 4 to 6 knots to catch the slack current at 3 pm. We plan to spend a week or so in CR with guest Robert and Janie Rath coming in on the 2nd to do some heavy fishing and cruise back with us. The pinks and Cohos are in and the fishing is very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment