Sea Jay Goes North 2011

Sea Jay Goes North  2011
Dawes Glacier Endicott Arm Alaska

Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday June 25

June 26 4 AM

Listening to the weather report to see if we can cross the Queen Charlotte Straights.

Doesn’t sound good

We have decided not to attempt the crossing today and will get more sleep and decide where to go today. We will just have to wait until he weather clears. Oh well we are not on a schedule so it does not matter when we make the crossing.


  1. Cheryl and Jimmy,
    You're having quite the adventure. Sounds like the motor is holding it's own! Hope you have boat-able weather soon. Love the pictures and the commentary. We can't wait to hear what happens with that pesky motor. Continue to have a grand time.

    Love, Janey and Robert

  2. You likely are past the 'crossing' by now. Hope it wasn't too unpleasant. Glad your motor etc... issues are working themselves out. Better that they happened south of 'the crossing' where there are actually people around to help.

    Say Hi to the gang for us. We will miss you at the Wagon Wheel this weekend. We moved it to Poulsbo, and are expecting about 30+ boats.

    Happy cruising,
    Liz and Glen

  3. Hope your repairs are going smoothly and you will be on our way soon. Happy 4th

    Amanda and Unca Doug

  4. It's been nearly a week without a post, i'm getting concerned? Jim....hello.....Jim...

  5. Jim...? I'm getting a little worried....